SalesCalls’s contact details
what are the purposes and the basis for the processing of personal data:
- SalesCalls is the B2B Customer call software solution
- SalesCalls does not discloses data with third part
- SalesCalls is not transfering data outside of the EU/EEA
- SalesCalls is not collecting sensitive data; Only contact information
- SalesCalls personal subscriber database:
- SalesCalls Subscriber Database contains personal data of those individuals who are listed in SalesCalls customers database. The basic information contained in the register are the subscriber’s contact information, i.e. the name, address and telephone number.
- If the subscriber wishes to remove number or address from the contact information service or make changes to the information, they should contact his our customer/ provider.
B2B customer register
The register is composed of contact persons for legal entities (companies, public administration organizations, associations, foundations and traders) contracted to SalesCalls.
Legal basis for processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is based on the customer relationship and the consent of the data subject.
SalesCalls complies with the data protection
SalesCalls complies with the data protection legislation in force for all processing of personal data, such as the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Finnish Data Protection Act and the Act on Electronic Communications Services 2014/917 (”Data protection legislation”).
SalesCalls Finland Oy (Business ID 2551360-3), Parivaljakko 8
Data Protection Officer/ CEO
p. 040 756 5345